Taking surf pictures is hard work...check this fantastic picture...unfortunately the cameraman (me) got wiped out before he could press the button.
...one board ready to go...
...one car ready to go...
Bed and Breakfast in Bude, North Cornwall:
Camping Near Bude
- Deer Park Canworthy Water
01566-781325 2 rooms
- Seaview Killerton Road
01288-352665 3 rooms
- Trevose Crooklets
01288-354097 4 rooms
- Kisauni 4 Downs View
- Wetsuits and boards in the garage overnight.
- Cost £15 + about £3 for en-suite.
- Bay View Inn, Widemouth Bay. Lovely pub, overlooking Widemouth Bay just south of Bude.
It is not within walking distance
of the town centre but is in a great
location for a surf check at breakfast,
and they'll store your boards
in the back.
- Camping - Wooda Farm Park
Poughill, Bude, Cornwall. EX23 9HJ.
- Camping - Bude Meadows Touring Holiday Park
- Camping - Inny Vale Holiday Village
Davidstow, Camelford, Cornwall PL32 9XN
- Camping - Bude Holiday Park
Maer Lane, EX23 9EE
- Camping - Penhalt Farm Holiday Park
Widemouth Bay, EX23 0DG
Tel: 01288 361210
- great view over the coast and Widemouth Bay.
- Camping & Caravaning Club Site
Gillards Moor, St. Gennys, Bude, CORNWALL, EX23 0BG
- Hentervene Caravan & Camping Park
Hentervene, Crackington Haven, Bude, CORNWALL, EX23 0LF
- John Fowler Holidays
Widemouth Bay Caravan Park, Poundstock, Bude, CORNWALL, EX23 0DF
- Sandymouth Bay Holiday Park
Sandymouth, Bude, CORNWALL, EX23 9HW
Bude harbour (Summerleaze) can be a pretty good spot and is slightly sheltered at high tide from winds.
Make sure you check out Widemouth Bay (not low tide) and Crackington Haven (not high tide) which are south of Bude and much better. There are places to stay near Crackington Haven, some of them pretty wacky (no names)!
Sandymouth is a quieter alternative to Widemouth. NOT near High Tide though!
About Lingard.Com and Contact Details
Return to Home Page